2010 in Sheffield
The view from the bedroom at 9am- yahoo snow boarding here we come!
02. Meilee frolicking on top of Burbage
03. Our fab New Years eve view before the snow came in
04. On top of Burbage again in the Peak.
05. No it's not Millstone, it's Burbage again- very lovely
06. Pink trees!
07. Nice sunset at the end of a great day
08. Happy days...
09. Mam Tor snow boarding- yipee
10. The top of Mam Tor- it was cold...
11. You can't have snow without a snow ball.
12. Finally a really beautiful sunset- 04/01/2010
Ok, Tim took this one of Meilee.
14. Lovely view from Win Hill- 08/01/2010
15. Ladybower looking lovely
16. Mam Tor and Lose hill looking snowy
The search for powder
17. Win Hill
18. The awesome boarding field
20. Yes, it's the Peak- Win Hill
21. Owler Tor
As I've never seen it before
22. Millstone was a winter wonderland today
totally lovely, it was just a shame about the fog!
23. Alex enjoying the rock at Millstone
It was a mad day.
24. Why do trees look so good with snow on?
2010 in Sheffield- we love the snow!