01. The 'new' cathedral taken from the old one.
02. Emma the director hoping the rain stays off
with Oli the rigger looking on at the top of the old cathedral.
03. The view of our windy zip
to get to the 'new' cathedral
04. Starting the descent
it was slow and windy but actually good fun and interesting
05. Starting to get blown about!
06. Enjoying the view and taking in the historical
surroundings from on high.
07. Moving inside to the beautiful baptistry window
08. The view hanging from the tapestry looking
back down the 'new' cathedral.
09. Another amazing unique view of the stunning
stained glass window. Jonathan and I really were mesmorised.
10. It was getting late as we hung in front of
the massive tapestry. It was breathetaking to get a close up view of it.
11. The eagle featured on the tapestry
The new bridging the old...