The Royal Liver Building, Liverpool
1. Those Liver birds are big and
they hatched some odd looking chicks too!
2. Ollie giving Intreip a hand onto
the massive tyrolean between the liverbirds
3. You can see the excitement in my face,
getting ready for the big swing
4. Jonathan's view from the tyrolean into the lightwell
5. The tyrolean was such fun we headed back for another go
J-Fo pulling himself back up
6. I'm having another go too!
7. The view down from the climb up the west face
we did some fun swings at the start of this one, I think we were a bit delerious at this point!
8. The evening light was casting a lovely glow onto us and the west face
We met a mythical Liver bird!