001. BB xmas
Happy Christmas for 2015 and a Happy New Year for 2016!!
01. Lu and Tim by Rainer Eder.
02. Mountain biking in France Winter '06/'07
03. Mountain boarding in Sheffield.
More fun with a kite though!
04. 'The File'- VS 4c, Higgar Tor.
Climber: Neil Mawson
05. 'L'Horla'- E1 5b, Curbar.
A super clasic. Climber: Neil Mawson
06. 'Right Eliminate'- E3 5c, Curbar.
Short, hard and perplexing... Climber: Martin Doyle
07. Dry tooling festival, Glenmore Lodge.
08. A cold day at Burbage in December '07
Mad climbers having fun
09. Happy Christmas from Kodo. 2007
10. Olly Ryall (Climb France) bouldering at La Cappelle, S France.
11. Won't go very without these, unless you're into soloing.
12. The Dark Half- f8a in the Llanberis slate quarries.
An amazing image taken of Steve McClure on the international meet.
13. Competing and winning at the Ratho BICC 2005.
14. Steve McClure on his route 'Rainshadow', f9a at Malham.
One of the hardest routes in the country.
15. Vive la France!
16. Life in colour.
17. Funky shell in Scotland
Taken by me!
18. Kodo's incision
The site of her cruciate operation, she's not very happy.
19. Da pup!
20. Glenmore Lodge Feb 2010.
Fun and games in the awesome scottish conditions! These snaps were taken by Martin Panton from Marmot UK.
21. Belaying at the top of Ode on Ice WI5, Ouray.
22. Walking through a lavender field
St Leger du Ventoux in Winter, lovely...
Me, Szymon and Alek giving it some in the kitchen. Photo: Peter Wuensche
24. Me and 'Da Pup' aka Kodo in France a few of years ago.
I just came across it and couldn't resist putting it on.
25. Climbing Great Buildings wins Best Daytime Programme award.
Me happily holding the proof!
26. N Wales Marmot clothing shoot
Dri-clime windshirt- pink!!
27. Shivling by night
A gorgeous image Tim took a few years ago, when he was in India on a trip with Marmot. Shivling just looks like a truly majestic mountain.
28. RIP David Bowie: 08/01/1947-10/01/2016
A man who has been the soundtrack to my life from my early teenage years. I feel his loss greatly...